Every year, we grow older and we get wiser, and our goals get bigger. This year, I want to accomplish all of these goals. Last year, I was able to complete them all. I go over them in this video and I also make some new resolutions for 2015 and I plan to conquer them all!
My Goals from 2014 that I’ve accomplished
1. More cooking
2. Exercise more
3. Reduce shopping
4. Make more videos
5. Limit my partying
6. No more nude lips
7. Be a good person
New Goals for 2015
1. Maintain my healthy lifestyle, cooking more, working out more.
2. Start a blog, a written blog.
3. Make more YouTube videos/series/tutorials
4. Save money for investments or bigger purchases like a home.
5. Do something for my parents/family/nephew.
6. Be an all around good daughter, friend, mentor, student, and sister. Helping others around me,
7. Give back to society, plan a charity for women.
So far I have already been super healthy on my eating and exercising and I started my blog. I am aiming to make more videos and also do something for my parents, grandmother in Japan with something I am working on and I will let you guys know on my progress. My family is number one on my list and I would do anything for them! I hope you all love my New Year’s resolution video because I went deeper into why I wanted to do all these things. Whether your goal is to start a charity, finish school, or get married, I hope you all focus and complete your goals! GET IT! It’s 2015 and we are all going to be amazing!